2. Did you attend a culinary school? If so, where?
3. What was your first kitchen job?
4. When did you know you wanted to be a chef?
5. Do you have a favourite ingredient?
6. What chef or chefs inspired you? Both past and present.
7. What do you enjoy doing on your days off?
8. You can only listen to five albums for the rest of your life. What are they?
9. How would you describe your style of cooking?
10. Tacos, Wings or Pizza?
11. Food Network. Yes or No?
12. What is your standard go-to alcoholic beverage?
13. What is your favourite movie of all time?
14. If you weren't cooking for a living, what do you think you would be doing professionally?
15. Do you have a most memorable meal?
The Vineyard at Stockcross. I had the tasting menu for lunch, then had a glass of wine at the bar, and ended up staying for dinner. A close second would be Hisa Fanko in Slovenia.
Season you food.
17. What inspires you?
Whatever is in season and most delicious at this moment in time.
19. What did you eat for dinner last night?
Sushi from the Diamond.
20. What would you eat for your last meal?
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly